感谢神！七月十二日起， 教会重新开放主日敬拜，同时也有 Youtube LiveStream 直播，具体安
• 若您患有慢性疾病，或符合 CDC 发表的高风险人群
• 若您或家人近期（14 天内）从国外，或者外地回来
• 若您 65 岁以上
9. 成人主日学从七月十二日恢复 11：00 开始。
GCBCR Reopen Sunday Worship Guidelines
From July 12th, GCBCR will reconvening church gathering for Sunday worship ONLY, and we still keep Youtube Livestream on, by implementing the following protocols:
- If you meet any criteria(s) mentioned below, it is recommended not physically attend regular worship services:
- If you are sick, or have mild to severe symptoms, or close contact with someone being sick
- People of any age with certain underlying medical conditions at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Should comply with CDC guidelines.
- You or your family (same household) travel back from overseas or out of town within 14 days
- Older Adults (65 and above)
- Have little kids (applies to Chinese Service only)
- It is required that people wear face masks when spending time in indoor activities at church sanctuary/hall. (masks/face covering are self-provisions)
- Hand sanitizers available at church. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building/sanctuary.
- Take the temperature of people who attend services.
- Please avoid close contact and practice social distancing in public setting.
- Ushers will direct you to pre-arranged seats. Recommend family sit together.
- Please keep casual greetings before/after worship service outside of church and keep social distance.
- Continue to use pre-filled disposable communion cups.
- Chinese Adult Sunday school will resume at 11 o’clock on Zoom from July 12th.
- During the initial phase, recommend not taking kids to Chinese Sunday worship service (9:30-10:40). There will be no kids sitting and kids are not allowed to stay in classroom/hall and play outside without supervision of parents. (applies to Chinese Service only)
- Please limit use of church bathroom if possible. If you do have to use, please use provided clorox wipes to clean surfaces you touched.