GCBCR Reopen Sunday Worship Guidelines
From July 12, 2020 GCBCR will reconvening church gathering for Sunday worship ONLY, and we still keep Youtube Livestream on, by implementing the following protocols:
- If you meet any criteria(s) mentioned below, it is recommended not physically attend regular worship services:
- If you are sick, or have mild to severe symptoms, or close contact with someone being sick
- People of any age with certain underlying medical conditions at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Should comply with CDC guidelines.
- You or your family (same household) travel back from overseas or out of town within 14 days
- Older Adults (65 and above)
- It is required that people wear face masks when spending time in indoor activities at church sanctuary/hall. (masks/face covering are self-provisions)
- Hand sanitizers available at church. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building/sanctuary.
- Take the temperature of people who attend services.
- Please avoid close contact and practice social distancing in public setting.
- Ushers will direct you to pre-arranged seats. Recommend family sit together.
- Please keep casual greetings before/after worship service outside of church and keep social distance.
- Continue to use pre-filled disposable communion cups.
- Please limit use of church bathroom if possible. If you do have to use, please use provided clorox wipes to clean surfaces you touched.